Here is a free chicken theme notepad for you to assemble and give to that special chicken person in your life. The additional free Christmas tag is a perfect size for an egg carton label if you are thinking of farm fresh eggs as gifts. See the instructions below. Enjoy!
Notepad assembly instructions:
1. Download and print the chicken theme notepad template. Use the PDF version for convenience in printing. You may also want to download and print the Christmas tag. It can be a nice cover page to your notepad or it can be used as a label for your egg cartons.
Special Note: The above templates can only be used for personal gift-giving needs. Thank you!
2. Cut out the design using scissors or a trimmer.
3. Temporarily bind the paper using binder clips. I read a good advise online to attach a piece of scratch paper at the front and back of the pad to catch the drips when you apply the Elmer's Glue. The scratch paper cover also helps absorb the marks of the binder clips on your notepad. You can just easily tear off the scratch paper once the glue has dried.
4. Use a paintbrush to apply the glue on the bound side.
5. Let it dry overnight.
6. Tear off the scratch paper from the front and back. And now you have your chicken theme notepads! Any chicken person will love this for Christmas or a gift for any special occasion.
The blank space on the notepad prints allow for personalizing as shown below:
The extra Christmas tag can be a nice cover page for your gift.
It can also be used as a gift tag for egg cartons.
You can also attach a magnet sheet on the back so you can stick the notepad to your fridge.
Thanks for dropping by. I'm Matthew Nelson, farmer of Grade Eh Farms. I post on where my love and passion for life intersect with family, farming, food, & chicken for the soul.
Farmer's Blog Categories
Farmer's Blog Archives
Below are links to websites that gardeners and chicken owners may find helpful and interesting:
Unique chicken coop for a small backyard:
Best source for backyard henhouses in BC. Locally-crafted chicken coops made of repurposed BC cedar:
Useful information on raising healthy, happy free-range hens:
A portion of our ordering policy was stolen from Legbars of Broadway. Thanks Philip. :-)